Elected Officials

Borough Council

If you wish to contact Borough Council or the Mayor, you may call the Borough office at the number shown next to their name and leave a message for the mayor or council member by pressing their extension number as soon as the phone answers (i.e., there is no need to wait for the full message).  You may also  write your concerns and address your letter to:
Forest Hills Borough
Attn: Borough Council
2071 Ardmore Boulevard
Pittsburgh, PA 15221
Your letter will be forwarded to the council president, or to the council member responsible for the committee most relevant to handle your concern.